In the last few years many Visionaries have been pondering a Global Market, a Market that has more flexibility and embraces both Goodwill and Honest Profits, but more importantly has a Foundation built on solid strong ethics and holds itself accountable for World preservation. This not a New Subject, but if we want this change to happen...We as individual Marketers must commit ourselves one at a time.
I was born in Peru moved to the US in 1958, lived here ever since, after I Graduated from S.W. Miami Senior High School *Eagles* Class of 1968, I was drafted into the USAF and missed out on College due to Post Traumatic Combat Syndrome, but I consider myself a very Wealthy man I have a Great 29 year old Marriage and three Great Children, my Son Nicolas went to Heaven when he was 22 years old and I have two very successful Girls, and I'm Proud to say that Jesus lives in my Heart
so all I need now is to write some more good songs and enjoy what ever time I have left here in this world.
In the last few years many Visionaries have been pondering a Global Market, a Market that has more flexibility and embraces both Goodwill and Honest Profits, but more importantly has a Foundation built on solid strong ethics and holds itself accountable for World preservation. This not a New Subject, but if we want this change to happen...We as individual Marketers must commit ourselves one at a time.
ReplyDelete